Wednesday, January 9, 2013



I have been writing a lot about our products at Unicity, that is because I BELIEVE in them, I have seen the results with friends and family, not only health wise, but monetarily as well.

BUT....I thought it time to add some other aspects to my blog, healthy recipes, exercise, organic clothing/products, and we'll see where it leads us!

Today, I'm going to focus on a Super Food:  Broccoli.  Unbelievably my grandfather and great uncle are both in their 90's and they practically refuse to eat veggies....not sure how that works...BUT, I've always had to eat mine.

Did you know that Broccoli is a member of the cruciferous vegetable family (aka cabbage family) and has been shown to help lower your risk of cancer?

It's also packed with antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin A.

My favorite way to eat broccoli  is in broccoli cheese soup...not the best way for sure, but for me, the tastiest!

Do you have a favorite broccoli recipe?  I'd love it if you would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment