Thursday, March 28, 2013

WANTED: 2 People looking to better their life!

These 3 products are influencing the World and Making People Rich!
 
Photo

That's right, you heard me....I'm looking for 2 great people to grab the last #1 spots in my Unicity Business.

...I'll take more, but the first two people get to reap the benefits forever, they get to reap the benefits of every single person under them.

Like me......

I have over 100 people under me on my first leg, we only have 3 legs in Unicity.  What did I do to get over 100 ppl?  Nothing really.  All you have to do is concentrate on getting at least one person, that that person gets one or two and it just takes off!

NOW....I'm up for a $5000 bonus, yes, $5K, along with $300 per month guaranteed for 1 year, how sweet is that?  For pretty much doing nothing.

Well, I had to pay to get into the Unicity Franchise, but I've made my money back many times over in the past year, and on top of that, I've gotten healthier.  For only $2.30 per day I have lower my cholesterol, lost inches and lost weight.

$2.30 a day?  That's like NOTHING, literally nothing.  Skip a pack of gum, skip a soda or a candy bar, how hard is that?

Unicity has taken a great leap in 2013, the company has been in business for 20yrs, BUT in 2013, in the 3 months so far this year, Unicity has had a higher sales rate than EVER before.  In March alone sales have increase by 50% and in the past year there has been a 100% growth.

So....why wait?  Why let someone else snag your future, EMAIL ME....!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment